Many are looking for poetry about World Arabic Language Day 2021 and the most beautiful poems about the Arabic language, which we will talk about through the next few lines of our article, which is devoted to the Arabic language, as it is the language of Arabs and Arabism that carries between its letters a long history in many stages, and it is one of the languages of the world that have been unanimously Many classifications are based on its adoption as an official language, in the United Nations and in a wide number of countries in the world, and that language has gained its importance from being one of the most widely spread languages on earth, and through the reference website, we are pleased to share our Arabic language in the joy of World Day, and to present the most beautiful Poems about the International Day of the Arabic Language, and the most beautiful verses of poetry about the Arabic language 2021 AD.
- 1 Date of World Arabic Language Day 2021
- 2 Poetry about World Arabic Language Day 2021
- 3 Poems about the International Day of the Arabic Language
- 4 Poetry about the International Day of the Arabic Language is short
- 5 The most beautiful poems about the Arabic language on World Day 2021
- 6 Poetry about the beauty of the Arabic language
- 7 Poetic phrases about the International Day of the Arabic Language Twitter
- 8 The most beautiful pictures of the World Arabic Language Day 2021
Date of World Arabic Language Day 2021
The date of the World Arabic Language Day for the year 2021 AD will be on Saturday, December 18, 2021 AD corresponding to the date of the 14th of Jumada al-Awwal / 1443 AH, as stipulated by the regulations in force in the United Nations, where the Nations adopt the eighteenth of December each year, an official holiday in which the Arabic language is shed on the world’s platforms, in celebration of the first anniversary of the adoption of the Arabic language as one of the official languages of the United Nations, as a sign of being a language of great comprehensiveness and breadth. Worldwide, it is also spoken by a large number and is recognized as an official language in more than 27 world countries.
It is worth noting that the International Day of the Arabic Language is received by the people of the language and its knights with expressions of love and gratitude, as it is the language that was able to reunite the Arab nation and to preserve this historical bond over the years of colonial attempts to break it down and break its barriers. A wide number of cultural events are held that contain paragraphs of poetry, prose, the short story, and various types of Arab literature arts, noting the importance of shedding light on the Arabic language and getting to know it and not following other languages at the expense of paying attention to the mother tongue. .
Phrases for World Arabic Language Day 2021
Poetry about World Arabic Language Day 2021
There are many poems that have been woven to talk about the ingenuity of the Arabic language and the beauty of its letters, in appreciation of the amount of fun and comprehensiveness it gave to its Arabic-speaking children, and to celebrate the International Day of the Arabic Language, we are pleased to present the following poems:
- Riba Al-Wahi poem, by the poet Yahya Al-Hammadi, and it is one of the distinguished poems of praise in the Arabic language.
رَبِيبَةَ الوَحيِ .. Or م باسن بِِِمَا نَزَلَا * * * تَمَايَلِي, عَنكِ ِّنِّي قائِلٌ غَزَلَا قلبي ذُكِرْتِ فَأَمسى غازِلًا دَمَهِدةًَةً *ةًةً
Between me and you is a legacy that is still fragrant * * * that folds the ages, and it comes that cuts the zaga from the land of the dada, from (Lamia) touched * * * the word of the word.. until it was gone.
و مِن (قِفَا نَبْكِ), مِن (بانَت سُعَادُ) و مِن * * * (أَحْيَا و أَيسَرُ ما لَاقَيتُ ما قَتَلَا) و مِن (يَقُولُونَ لَيلَى فِي العِرَاقِ), إلى * * * (ما أَصدَقَ السَّيفَ).. إنْ لَم أَقطَعِ المَثَلا
How many hairs bloomed without fading * * * and the night slept with dew.
- The poem “Language Al-Dad” by the poet Sabah Al-Hakim, and it is one of the distinguished poems of the Arabic language on the International Day.
No, and I do not write in order to rise to the moon, I only write a language in my heart, I inhabited since childhood, the language of the daad, and how beautiful it is, I will sing it until it perishes. I am a soldier, my sword is my pen, and the letters of the antid in it settle. He will fight war ink. My pen is not afraid of death. It is not afraid of danger. My heart is intrigued in you. My nation is drunk in your arms. The limit of numbness in the advancement of knowledge. No, I am not ashamed.
Search for the Arabic language with references
Poems about the International Day of the Arabic Language
Because it is the global occasion that celebrates the Arabic language and its arts, many Arab poets are keen to draw the most beautiful paintings of love and gratitude for the language that has always been strong and valid for every time and place, and we have chosen for you the following poems:
- Umm al-Bayan poem, by the poet Mohsen Sharara, in which the poet depicted his Arabic language with the most beautiful vocabulary and metaphors, according to the following:
Umm al-Bayan narrated an eloquent call to you * * * A secret to express wonderful in your echo. God revealed in souls his beauty * * * The content of all languages and your tales, oh, the eloquence and taste of the tongue * * * You have in the arts the skill of scribing. Civilization has gone astray and is bent. The artist’s feather from you is ingenuity * * * the opposite of imagination with it is your snack
Thought and wonderful science are both of them * * * You have in them a revelation from the possessions that the poets uttered in their hymns * * * And on the glorification of the hermits in the groan of the complainant, you seemed to feel agitated * * * And on the liquids of the tears of the weeping
These meadows embrace their branches * * * And the blossom smells of a wise man, And in the desert oasis, your poem is liquid * * * In the origins of veins and thorns, and birds who rapture and sings, * * * And people are between flirting and complaining, the language of emotions.
- The poem “Bik Taj” by the poet Abdul Razzaq Al-Darbas, through which the poet expressed the most beautiful feelings of pride and pride in the Arabic language, and stated:
With you is the crown of my pride and the release of my tongue * * * and the passage of my days and the warmth of my place, the language of the ancestors, and our path towards Al-Ula * * * and the harmony of rubies and coral is the seagull of purity with its white * * * the albumen rises above the salinity of the bays raised * on the brilliance of its pottery With sword, pens, and building
From the inheritance of its “Mirbidha” and “Okazah” market * * * A root that nourishes the buds of the twigs from the gap of its “abyss” and between its “happy” * * * The tears of the lover and the woman linger in the openness of their arms * In the openness of the sky Without borders, God honored her and blessed her pronunciation * * * so He wanted her to bring down the Qur’an
“Read” for the key to the sciences is recitation * * * whose omens spread over the universes: knowledge and thought, wisdom and preaching * * * jurisprudence and interpretation, and the magic of elucidation and its presentations, the melody of emotions and passions * * * * * time and tense And the Arabs are a people of hospitality * * * and eloquence, chivalry and obedience.
An article on the importance of the Arabic language
Poetry about the International Day of the Arabic Language is short
Proceeding from the joy of the Arab street on that memory dear to hearts, it is the international day in which the world sheds its lights on the language of the Arabs, which summarizes their history and civilization.
- The poem of the language of the dhad is famous, and the poet addressed through its verses:
The language of the book is famous for its opposite *** It is preserved and beautifully chanted, and it is the straight tongue of our sayings *** It is in it that the ancestral poet sang and in it the sheets and references were inked *** in jurisprudence, interpretation and wird and in it are the poems as if it were *** for the eloquence of poets, the torrent of the valley is the pride of our nation and the symbol of its advancement ** * Preserved from grandparents to grandchildren, and our heritage is rich and rich ***
- A poem, O Shams al-Huda. Through this poem, the poet praised it for being the language of the Noble Qur’an, and stated in it:
The language of the Qur’an, O Sun of guidance *** The Most Merciful has preserved you from the plot of the enemy Is there any language on the face of the earth *** that echoes in the hearing of eternity as you made it in a world *** about you who never knows anything, so he abused you and became a scholar *** of you The crown of my pride and the release of my tongue *** and the passage of my days and the warmth of my place
The language of the ancestors and our path towards Al-Ula *** and the harmony of rubies and coral is the seagull of purity with its whiteness *** above the albumen the salinity of the bays raised on this pottery its banner *** with the sword, pens and the building
Research on the Arabic language and its importance in full
The most beautiful poems about the Arabic language on World Day 2021
Poetry is one of the most prominent colors of Arabic literature that the Arabic language has blessed the writers and poets of the Arab world with.
Hafez Ibrahim’s poem about the Arabic language
It is one of the contemporary poems of poetry, which is considered one of the most prominent icons of praise for the Arabic language, where students at different levels of education sing their verses, the most prominent of which came as follows:
I came back to myself, charging that Hsata *** and I called for my national Vahzbt my life threw me the futility of the young Whitney *** sterilized not Odza to say Adhati was born and why I did not find the Araisa *** men and competent and have led my daughters and expanded the book of God rude and very *** and I am fed for verses and sermons
How narrower today described the machine *** and coordinate the names of the inventors I am the sea in his gut Durr latent *** Are they asked for a diver Sdfaty Villa and governs scuff and wear Mahasne *** If you and Almighty medicine Osata not Tklona of time, I fear for you *** out until my death
ىرى لِرِجالِ الغَربِ عِزّا وَمَنعَةً *** وَكَم عَزَّ أٌَمٌٌ بِعِزِّ لُغاتِ أَلَهُم بِلمُعجِزاتِ تَفَنُّناً *** فَيا لَكَمَمِتَكُمُ
Phrases about the Arabic language ready to print
The poem of the language of the dhad by the poet Wadih Akl
It is one of the distinctive praise poems, which many people and followers are keen to circulate in the celebrations of the Arabic language, and its most prominent verses are as follows:
Mali, I took off my clothes and began to ask him *** Suai dresses and Ahalla me has been analyzed Ozho *** attributed Bbahjtha and prided out of solution and Arthla richer, and provide warmth in the physical *** secure and release me determination and the salts Allala of ripple ** is credited with * Nora sends from its agents Alhala even Ovaet peoples of the earth ask *** a dress to cover them bad and Alalla stretched out the hand of generosity treasure of Jawahrha *** Vzanthm and were accepted by the holidays generously to them and fulfilled all the issue of *** land in succession, and fulfilled all of this had asked the statement And it was formulated by a miracle *** that goes with eternity in glory that has remained continuous
The importance and status of the Arabic language
Poetry about the beauty of the Arabic language
It is one of the distinctive paragraphs that adorn the social media platforms of Arab activists on the occasion of the International Day of their language, which brings together the diaspora of the nation and its history.
- Poetry about the beauty and elegance of the Arabic language and feelings of pride and pride for the poet Jamal Morsi:
To the language of the opposite was my affiliation, and I am proud of my national heritage
- Concerning the splendor, beauty and comprehensiveness of the Arabic language, the poet Abd al-Rahim Ahmad depicted that painting, saying:
She came out.. the birth is unknown, language in the darkness is a jellyfish
- Among the most famous verses of poetry that summed up the size of the Arabic language and the amount of treasures it contains is by the poet Hafez Ibrahim, who said:
I am the sea, in its bowels the pearls are hidden, so did they ask the diver about my shells?
- One of the poets in this poetic verse painted an immortal picture of the Arabic language on International Day, saying:
The language of the ancestors and our path towards Al-Ula *** The harmony of rubies and coral is the gull of purity whose whiteness *** The albumen rises above the salinity of the bays
Poetic phrases about the International Day of the Arabic Language Twitter
Activists are circulating through social media platforms on Twitter, on the occasion of the International Day of the Arabic Language, expressions of love and gratitude, as it is the language that carries the highest verses of peace and love for all brothers in the languages of the world, and the most beautiful of what was said on that occasion:
- With the International Day of the Arabic Language, we are pleased to announce our love to all the people of the other languages of the world, for as long as the Arabic language has been keen to bring light to all parts of the globe.
- Every year and the children of the Arab nation are well, we ask God to be worthy of carrying the trust of the Arabic language, which has taken upon itself to spread the tolerant message of Islam by which God brought people out of darkness into the light.
- The occasion of the International Day of the Arabic Language is the occasion on which we must shed light on the dialects that are now consuming our classical language, so we teach classical Arabic to our children so that they are qualified to revive it.
- We are proud and proud of the letters of the language that unite the scattered families and loved ones from the frustrated to the Gulf, which depicted Arabism with its history, present and future, so Happy New Year.
- The Arabic language is not a few letters arrayed to be based on a drawing, but rather musical notes that can be formed as the poet wishes, as it is the most comprehensive and poetic language in the world.
- On this dear day, we would like to congratulate the sons of the Arab nation on the International Language Day, in which we celebrate one of the common denominators that the colonial campaigns of the whole world were unable to break, so we ought to celebrate it.
The most beautiful pictures of the World Arabic Language Day 2021
Websites and platforms across social networks are adorned on this occasion with phrases, verses, and pictures of the International Day of the Arabic Language, as an event that brings together the people of the language on a common day, and we have chosen the following package for you to choose from that suits your unique tastes:
Here we come with the dear reader to the end of the article in which we talked about poetry about World Arabic Language Day 2021 and the most beautiful poems about the Arabic language. The International Day of the Arabic Language Let us finally conclude with a bouquet of the most beautiful pictures of the World Arabic Language Day 2021.