A prayer of God on Friday, the most merciful written is what will be presented in this article, as Muslims are always keen to search for the most beautiful supplications that they can pray for their dead with mercy and forgiveness on Friday and other days, as God Almighty has decreed death for all his creatures, and death is inevitable It is written and unavoidable, and that the dead is cut off from work except from a prayer or ongoing charity, so the contents site is interested in presenting the most beautiful supplications for Muslim dead with mercy and forgiveness, which will be answered, God willing.
- 1 The virtue of praying on Friday
- 2 A prayer of God on Friday, have mercy written
- 3 A prayer for the dead on Friday
- 4 The most beautiful prayer for the dead on Friday written
- 5 A short prayer for the dead on Friday
- 6 Prayers for the deceased on Friday
- 7 Post for the dead on Friday
- 8 Friday prayer pictures for the dead
- 9 the reviewer
The virtue of praying on Friday
First of all, and before going into the remembrance of a supplication, “O God, on Friday, have mercy.” It is written that the merit of supplication on the blessed Friday must be explained, as it was mentioned in the Sunnah of the beloved Mustafa – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – some of the honorable prophetic hadiths which mentioned that on Friday there is an hour when one does not encounter it He prays to his Lord, hoping for Him, but the Creator will answer his call to him. Among these hadiths are:
- On the authority of Abu Hurairah – may God be pleased with him – that the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: “There is an hour on Friday, and no Muslim can agree with it, and he asks God for good in it, but He gives him an hour, and it is an hour.” He said: And in another narration: And he did not say: It is a light hour.
- On the authority of Abu Hurairah – may God be pleased with him – that the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: “The best day on which the sun rises is Friday, on which Adam was created, on which he fell, and on which he repented, and on which he died, and on which the Hour will arise, and there is nothing but him It is Friday prayer, from when the sun rises in the middle of that hour, except for the jinn and men, and in it there is an hour when a Muslim slave does not come while he is praying and asks God for something except that He gives it to him.”
A prayer of God, bring happiness to the people of the graves
A prayer of God on Friday, have mercy written
Supplication is one of the greatest and most beloved acts of worship to God – Glory be to Him and Almighty – and God has commanded His servants to pray and made them the answer to their supplications, and one of the most beneficial things for the dead is supplication, its reward and its effect reaches the dead in his grave, and perhaps supplication on Friday is one of the most answered supplications, because God The Almighty- He made on Friday an hour of response that never agreed with a Muslim’s supplication except that it was answered, and on Friday Muslims multiply supplications for themselves and their dead and the dead of all Muslims with mercy, and therefore will be presented in the following supplication O God, on Friday, have mercy written for Muslims to benefit from and pray by it for their dead:
- Oh God, on Friday, have mercy on every good soul who moved beside you and your mercy, may God forgive her and expand her grave and gather us with her in the Gardens of Eden, and force our hearts after them.
- O Allah, on Friday, have mercy on those whose minds were unable to comprehend his separation, and those whose hearts hurt us when we remember him, and those whose eyes overflow when we pray for him.
- Oh God, on Friday, have mercy on those who were covered by the earth, and have mercy on those who were covered with dust.
- O Allah, on Friday, have mercy on those who have gone underground and are waiting for a mercy from you that sings them of the mercy of anyone else.
- O Allah, on Friday, have mercy on our pain over the separation of our loved ones, O Allah, with your mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful, forgive them, expand their seat, forgive their sins and transgressions, and transcend their bad deeds.
- O Allah, on Friday, have mercy on the absent under the dust, O Allah, protect them from the torment of the grave and the torment of the Fire, and make them taste the paradise of bliss.
New pictures that God and to him we shall return 2021
Oh God, on Friday, have mercy on my husband
Marital relations are one of the greatest and most sacred relationships, and if one of the spouses dies, especially the husband, the woman will feel great loneliness, and from her love for her husband and her longing for him, she will pray for him at all times and when, especially in times that are answered like Friday, after a prayer was offered to God on the day Friday have mercy is written, God have mercy on my husband will be presented on Friday:
- Oh God, on this blessed Friday, I ask you to have mercy on my dead husband and to forgive him.
- Oh God, O Most Merciful, Most Merciful, I ask You on this blessed holy day to have mercy on my husband, who was absent from me and was covered with dust.
- Oh God, our Lord and Lord of everything, O Falq of love and nuclei, I ask you to give my dead husband light upon light, O God, on Friday, make him one of the cheerful laughers, and place him in the eternal bliss, O Lord of the worlds.
- Oh God, on Friday, I ask you to transcend the sins of my husband and his suffering, and to have mercy on his weakness, his loneliness, and his beast.
A prayer for the dead on Friday written and answered
Oh God, on Friday, have mercy on those I miss
Longing always overcomes the living for their dead, and when longing, the longing has nothing but supplication, and it is the best thing with which to remember his dead.
- O God, on Friday, I ask you to have mercy on whom our hearts and eyes have longed for, for death has made him absent from us.
- O Allah, on Friday, O Hearer, O near, O answerer of supplications, O Allah, O tenderness, O Mannan, O Lord of the worlds, O Most Merciful of the merciful, give to whom our hearts yearn for the best of what you gave your Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, O Allah, a tender that does not run out of your treasures worthy of the majesty of your face and greatness Your dominion.
- Oh God, on this day, have mercy on the one for whom our eyes and eyes have longed. Oh God, I ask you to be among those who were given glad tidings at the time of his death with a soul and a soul, and a satisfied Lord, not angry.
- Oh God, we ask You, O Hanan, O Manan, O Creator of the heavens and the earth, O Possessor of majesty and honor, O Living One, O Qayyum, to make those for whom our hearts yearn to be among those who have done good, so rejoice in the pleasure of God.
Friday afternoon prayer written in full
Oh God, on Friday, have mercy on my father
Praying for deceased parents out of righteousness and kindness to them after their death, and that a good boy who prays for his parents is like the ongoing charity on their behalf, the effect of which continues after their death, and the following is a prayer of God on Friday, have mercy on my father written:
- Oh God, on Friday, have mercy on my father. Oh God, receive him with you without sins and sins. Oh God, receive him while you are satisfied with him and not angry. Oh God, forbid his body on fire. Oh God, my father is in need of your mercy.
- Oh God, on Friday, I ask you to have mercy on my father.
- Oh God, we ask you in your beautiful names and your lofty attributes and in your greatest name to have mercy on our father on Friday.
- Oh God, Lord of the worlds, my father has become on Friday without a trick, and he has become without strength, so replace him.
A prayer for the dead on Friday Twitter
Oh God, on Friday, have mercy on my mother
The mother is the inexhaustible source of tenderness, and she is the reason for mercy descending on a person in this world. If she dies, a person will lose a lot and will feel loss, nostalgia, emptiness and loss, and it is from the righteousness of a Muslim and his charity to his deceased mother to pray for her on Friday and others, so he will find in the following a prayer God in On Friday, have mercy, written to the deceased mother:
- Oh God, on Friday, have mercy on my mother, may God pardon her, God she carried me for nine months, and nursed me for two years, God raised me and had mercy on me when I was young and cared for me in my old age, God made her bones thin from me and deprived her of sleep and rest, and she suffered from diseases, may God reward her for me with the best reward.
- Oh God, have mercy on my mother on this blessed day, Oh God, make her an hour of response, Oh God, have mercy on the lost of my heart, and forget her life, and light her grave, and enter her into your paradise, and gather me with her in the highest places.
- Oh God, on the great Friday, I ask you to have mercy on my mother as much as I longed for her and to have mercy on her with your mercy and what you are worthy of him, and do not treat her with what is his family, O God, times have been equal then no sun shines nor moon shines, O God, send down on her a light from the lights of your mercy.
- Oh God, have mercy on my mother, she is more precious than she lost, and forgive her and have mercy on her good soul, Oh God, she is in the rope of your side and your mercy, Oh God, dwell in her vast paradise, and grant her the intercession of Your Prophet Adnan.
A prayer for the dead with mercy and forgiveness
A prayer for the dead on Friday
After the supplication of God on Friday, have mercy on the written, the most beautiful supplication for the deceased on Friday will be presented in the following:
- Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds, and prayers and peace be upon the most perfect of the messengers. Oh God, we raised to you the cessation of supplication on Friday, begging you with the owner of the means and intercession, to have mercy on our dead and treat him with what you are his family and do not treat him with what is his family, may Allah reward him for his kindness, and for his abuse pardon and forgiveness.
- O Allah, O live, O Qayyum, O wonderful of heaven and earth, O Allah, with the blessings of this great day and the hour of its response, we ask you to enter our dead into Paradise without account.
- Oh God, forgive our dead and our life, Oh God, bring down our dead the homes of the martyrs and the truthful, Oh God, make him in his grave as far as sight and brush him from the brushes of Paradise, Oh God, we ask you to protect him from the torment of the grave and the torment of the Fire, Oh God, and You are the most merciful of the merciful.
- Oh God, our dead is the servant of the son of Abd, the son of your nation, he came out of the world and its capacity and entered the grave and its darkness and narrowness, O God, he was testifying that you are God, there is no god but you, and you know him and his heart, O God, we beg you on Friday not to torture him and to have mercy on him with your mercy.
A prayer for the deceased on the anniversary of his death
The most beautiful prayer for the dead on Friday written
The following is the most beautiful supplication for the deceased on Friday, written:
- Oh God, in the hour of response on Friday, I ask you to forgive those who made me cry with the news of his death, Oh God, and those who terrified my heart for his departure, Oh God, have mercy on the dead still living in my heart, Oh God, have mercy on our dead and the dead of all Muslims.
- Oh God, Lord, have mercy on all those who moved to your honorable side.
- Oh God, my brother is one of those who have come out of this life and are in the vicinity of your mercy. Oh God, he is my beloved and the comfort of my eyes, and you are more merciful to him than me.
- Oh God, have mercy on those whose body is covered with a shroud, Oh God, make his grave the best abode in which he falls asleep and live until the Hour is established, Oh God, have mercy on them and have mercy on us if we became when they became.
- O Allah, on Friday and every minute that passes by the deceased while he is in your grave, I ask you, O Lord, to open for him a door of heaven that never closes.
A prayer for my deceased grandfather written and pictures
A short prayer for the dead on Friday
A short supplication for the deceased on Friday, we present it with the supplication of God on Friday, the Most Merciful. It is written, as follows:
- Oh God, who gathers people for a day in which there is no doubt, I ask you to gather our dead with the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – and to gather him in his company.
- O Allah, treat our dead with what you are his family, and do not treat him with what is his family, O Allah, treat him with your kindness and forgiveness.
- May Allah protect him from the torment of the grave and the tightness of the earth and its dryness, may Allah make his grave full of contentment, light, space and pleasure.
- Oh God, in the last hour of Friday, have mercy on your dead servant and grant him eternal happiness in Heaven, O Most Merciful, Most Merciful.
- Oh God, on Friday morning, we ask you, by your honor and majesty, to have mercy on our dead, a mercy that is sufficient for the people of earth and heaven.
A prayer for my deceased brother in Ramadan
Prayers for the deceased on Friday
- O Allah, on this Friday, illuminate the grave of our deceased and make the angels of mercy roam him from every side, O Allah, have mercy on him in the belly of the earth and protect him on the Day of Judgment.
- Oh God, you are his grip and you took him and you are the most merciful, the most merciful.
- May God bring peace and security to his soul, may God have mercy on him with a mercy that reassures his heart with it, and makes his soul happy from it, may God coolness and peace in his grave and cold and peace until the day they are resurrected.
- Oh God, on Friday, I ask you to light a grave in which a person dear and dear to my heart was placed, may God show him his seat in heaven.
- Oh God, have mercy on faces we lost, and chests wide, the world narrowed us afterwards, may God expand their graves and enlighten them their darkness.
- Cold, peace, safety and reassurance for the graves of those we lost, O God.
- Oh God, have mercy on a soul I longed to see.
- May God have mercy on those who were sitting among us, may God have mercy on those who are eternally absent from us.
A prayer for my deceased sister, a prayer for my sister, written in full
Post for the dead on Friday
The following are posts for the deceased on Friday that will be passed on:
- On Friday, we ask you, O Lord, to make his grave furnished with bliss, and all our supplications bring him to the door of the highest paradise in your gardens, O Lord of the worlds.
- Oh God, give him good news by saying eat and drink well for what you did in the old days, Oh God, make him among those who are happy in heaven, immortal and immortal in it forever
- Oh God, he used to pray the obligatory prayer, fast Ramadan, read the Qur’an, purify money, and pray the night while people were asleep.
- O Allah, he was one of your Muslim servants, and he was one of the righteous believers, O Allah, do not praise anyone over you, for you are the best of the merciful.
- Oh God, make him firm when asked, make his affairs easy for him, make it easy for him beyond the grave, and make him happy by meeting you and seeing your honorable face.
- Oh God, have mercy on the one who died, and O God, make his grave a paved path furnished with bliss, and our prayers for him lead him to the door of the highest paradise.
Is it permissible to glorify the dead?
Friday prayer pictures for the dead
Likewise, delving into offering a supplication to God on Friday, the Most Merciful.
A prayer for the dead on Friday
Prayer of God, on Friday, have mercy. Written article in which the merit of supplication on Friday was explained, and the article also presented a number of the most prominent and most beautiful supplications on this great and blessed day for the dead, so that one supplicates whatever he wants from it for those he lost in this worldly life.