A research on the world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that includes talking about work sectors and fields and the most important features of work in the Kingdom of research that many teachers are interested in assigning students to; To directly touch the interest of the country. The reference site will provide you with complete research paragraphs on the world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including the most important information related to it that can be used.
- 1 Introduction to the world of work in Saudi Arabia
- 2 Searching for the world of work in Saudi Arabia
- 2.1 An overview of the work environment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- 2.2 Fields of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- 2.3 Advantages of working in Saudi Arabia
- 2.4 Working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the shadow of Corona
- 2.5 Women’s work in Saudi Arabia
- 2.6 Duties of a worker in Saudi Arabia
- 2.7 Modern work patterns for young people in Saudi Arabia
- 3 Conclusion of a search for the world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- 4 Research on the world of work in Saudi Arabia pdf
- 5 Search for the world of work in Saudi Arabia doc
Introduction to the world of work in Saudi Arabia
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and praise be to God, Lord of the worlds, we praise Him and in Him we seek help, and prayers and peace be upon our Master Muhammad and all his family and companions, as for what follows:
The new impetus for the advancement of the economy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was to provide many new job opportunities for job seekers, with an emphasis on providing work for Saudi nationals primarily, and thus the involvement of expatriates. In general, the economic activity that the Kingdom is trying to revive in the past period is considered auspicious in the world of work and economy in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as imposing attention to all segments of society and involving them in the development process for the advancement of the country.
Search for a robot competition in Saudi Arabia
Searching for the world of work in Saudi Arabia
In the course of this research, a set of information related to the world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will be presented, through a set of titled paragraphs written in a narrative scientific manner; It includes the most important fields of work that are available in the Kingdom, the nature of the work environment, the duties of the worker, the role of women, and more.
An overview of the work environment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The public sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has taken a set of initiatives that work to support, facilitate and employ Saudis to meet the needs of the labor market and strategic objectives that are in line with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in the Kingdom has recently launched the government employment system “JADAARA” and the (SAED) program. ) to support the labor sector. 
The government employment system “JADAARA” enables job applicants to register their personal data, include their work experience and attach the necessary documents to apply to jobs that match their qualifications. As for the Employment in Governmental Supportive Jobs (SAED) programme; It was created for Saudis with high school diplomas or below in order to search for jobs by registering their data to run for available jobs.
How to extract a self-employment document in Saudi Arabia
Fields of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
There are a number of sectors and fields available for work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including the following:
- Employment in the labor and social development sector.
- Work in the health sector.
- Work in the justice sector.
- Work in the education sector.
- Employment in the environment sector.
- Work in other government sectors.
- Appointment in the Ministry of Islamic Affairs.
Advantages of working in Saudi Arabia
Work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is characterized by a set of features that make it a destination for many people, and we list them as follows:
- Profits: The first reason that makes many workers consider working in Saudi Arabia is the financial return; Where salaries are tax-exempt; This is a huge incentive, and therefore working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is financially feasible for many countries in the world.
- Experience: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia may be one of the places where doing business is difficult, but it guarantees you rewarding experiences and valuable experience, and this gives you the ability to move between many important companies.
- Weather: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is characterized by sunlight scattered throughout the year. Although the summer months can be very hot, it is possible for a citizen or resident to organize his days out for walks on days when the weather is mild.
- Lifestyle: The standard of living in Saudi Arabia is very good; Where the cost of living is low.
- Travel: Saudi Arabia is a central location for many travel destinations; The busiest airport in the world is Dubai International Airport, which is only a two-hour flight from Riyadh. Saudi Arabian Airlines also provides global standards for safety and comfort.
- Shopping: Saudi Arabia enjoys a variety of commercial markets. The new malls offer consumers the best brands. There are also a number of malls that offer extensive shopping options.
- Food and Drink: Saudi cuisine is very rich and rich in distinctive foods, and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia you can find many high-end restaurants that serve Saudi food, as well as other restaurants that serve various other foods.
- Culture: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is diverse in its landscapes, cultures, customs and traditions, including desert forts, mountain ranges, wonderful fish and distinctive coral reefs.
Working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the shadow of Corona
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has taken many initiatives during the Corona pandemic in order to contain the financial and economic repercussions and mitigate the effects through a set of preventive measures to preserve the rights of workers and employers, including the following:
- Obligating the private sector to apply exceptional sick leave and home quarantine for those infected with the epidemic.
- Organizing the contractual relationship between employees and business owners.
- Temporarily suspending domestic workers.
- Restricting passenger transport activity to Saudis.
- Exempting small businesses from paying fees.
- Launching the initiative to enable expatriates to return to their countries and cancel and refund work visa fees for workers.
- Disabling the temporary suspension of private facilities in order to correct the activity and disabling the suspension due to non-payment of the fines collected.
- Cessation of labor import fines and the continuation of service for Al Safwa customers around the clock.
- Allow employee exchange through the Ajeer program.
- Exemption from imposing financial fines on expatriates whose residency expired until June 30, 2020.
- Extension or refund of exit and re-entry visas that have not been used during the 3-month ban on entry and exit.
- Support for retroactive hiring from the beginning of July 2019 and new hires.
- Encouraging business owners to specify the locations and details of the workers’ accommodation of their establishments through a rental network.
Search for roads and transportation in Saudi Arabia
Women’s work in Saudi Arabia
Working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has always been largely the domain of men, but that has changed recently. The participation of women in the workforce increased from 19% in 2016 to 33% in 2020, within the framework of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development’s support for women, as it explained in its statement: “The government’s strong commitment to empowering Saudi women was the main driver.” The participation of women in the world of work was one of the goals of His Highness Prince Mohammed within the framework of Vision 2030.
This transformation began during the reign of King Abdullah and then was supported during the reign of King Salman bin Abdulaziz, and received special attention by the Saudi Crown Prince, His Highness Prince Muhammad bin Salman. In the past five years, the Kingdom has ended the ban on women driving cars, and it has also relaxed the rules that make women governed by males, but rather have an active role in work, the economy and even politics by including them in decision-making as a voter and candidate.
The rights of the son of a Saudi citizen in the Ministry of Labor 2022
Duties of a worker in Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Labor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has defined the most important duties of the worker, which are as follows:
- Adhere to the instructions unless they contain something that violates the work contract, order, morals, or what puts the worker at risk.
- Maintain accurate working hours.
- Getting the work done as required.
- Taking care of the tools that the worker has at his disposal and preserving them and on the property of the establishment.
- Maintaining good behavior and emphasizing the supremacy of cooperation among colleagues and obedience to the boss at work.
- Ensure that services are provided to the facility’s customers within the scope of the worker’s competence and within the limits of the system.
- Providing assistance in emergency situations.
- keep all secrets; Whether technical, industrial or commercial for the facility.
- Not to engage in other work outside the scope of work, whether paid or unpaid.
- The worker shall not exploit his work in order to achieve his personal interests or the interests of others at the expense of the establishment.
- Update the worker’s data in the facility whenever something new occurs in the marital status or place of residence.
- Commitment to the instructions, customs and traditions of the country.
- Not using the facility’s tools for private purposes.
Modern work patterns for young people in Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Youth in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provides modern forms of youth work, which are as follows:
- freelance work
The Kingdom has worked to create job opportunities for Saudi citizens, to enable them to benefit from the services provided, as well as to present offers from success partners that help facilitate self-employment for those who hold self-employment documents.
- flexible work
In this type of work, the hourly wage is calculated, without being bound by the wage during vacation days, and end-of-service benefits, as well as not requiring a probationary period. The goal of this system of work is to create job opportunities for job seekers, and to meet the needs of the private sector for working cadres from the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Distance working
The successive developments have contributed to creating a culture of remote work, as the Kingdom has provided opportunities that transcend the barriers of time and place, so that in this system the owner of the facility and the employee meet in an electronic work environment in which jobs are performed without being in the place of the institution. This system of work helps reduce the gap between employers and job seekers.
Number of working hours in the private sector in Saudi Arabia 2022
Conclusion of a search for the world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
At the conclusion of this research on the world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is necessary to emphasize the importance of adhering to work ethics and carrying out job duties responsibly and professionally within a reasonable period with familiarity with work policies without neglect, striving to improve professional capabilities, and dedicating official times in order to carry out job tasks, The worker may not delegate other colleagues to work without the written consent of the head of work.
The employee must refrain from any act that violates public morals or conduct inconsistent with the teachings of the Islamic religion, as well as the inadmissibility of offending religious beliefs in or outside the workplace. The worker must also facilitate the investigation carried out by the competent bodies depending on the work regulations, in addition to preserving the secrets of the materials to which he contributed directly or indirectly, as well as professional secrets related to work that may harm his interests, and other ethics The task that must be focused on.
Research on the development of education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Research on the world of work in Saudi Arabia pdf
Research papers on work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are written by students in order to closely observe the most important matters surrounding this topic, and to prepare the student to enter the future work environment with courage and daring, after he has been afflicted with all the aspects surrounding it. A research paper on the world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can be downloaded “from here” in pdf format.
Search for the world of work in Saudi Arabia doc
The world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a comprehensive and integrated world; So that the job seeker can delve into it from all its positive aspects to find that the work environment in the Kingdom is suitable for many segments, both in terms of material, economic, social and general environmental aspects. You can download a research paper on the world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia doc “from here” and use the valuable information it contains.
Search for Saudi Arabia ready to print
At the end of this article, we have included a research on the world of work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that can be downloaded directly and benefit from the important information it contains about the sectors of work, its nature and the most important duties of the worker in the Kingdom.