The best types of Arabic coffee, where Arabic coffee lovers are looking for the best types of coffee seeds at all, which is characterized by high quality, and coffee is a hot drink with a delicious and beautiful taste, and it is one of the most delicious drinks loved by millions around the world, so the reference site will provide a list of the best types of Arabic coffee And Arabic coffee at all. Through this article, we will also present the most prominent types of ready-made Arabic coffee, and the most famous types of coffee in the world.
- 1 coffee drink
- 2 The best types of Arabic coffee
- 3 Arabic coffee names
- 4 The best types of ready-made Arabic coffee
- 5 The most famous types of Arabic coffee
- 6 The most expensive coffee in the world
- 7 How to make Arabic coffee
- 8 Benefits of Arabic coffee
- 9 harms of arabic coffee
Coffee is a hot drink prepared from previously roasted coffee seeds. Coffee seeds are grown in more than 70 countries. Green coffee seeds are the second most traded product in the world after crude oil. Coffee beans contain caffeine, which helps focus It acts as a natural stimulant for the human mind, and a daily cup of coffee has become the most popular daily drink around the world and for all groups of people. It is worth mentioning that the effect of coffee seeds was first discovered by the Oromo tribe in Ethiopia.
The best types of Arabic coffee
Arabic coffee is prepared from the finest types of coffee in the world, where coffee seeds are grown in special areas called the regions of the coffee belt. Below we present the types of coffee seeds through which Arabic coffee is prepared:
Arabica coffee “Arabica coffee”
The Arabica beans are the most widely used coffee beans in the world, with up to 60% of the total coffee use worldwide. Arabica beans are more acidic than other types of coffee, and a mixture of Arabica seeds is served in coffee shops.
The Robusta coffee bean occupies the second place in the world’s use for making coffee after the Arabica coffee, and the American people used to brew the Robusta coffee seeds at home, and shops and specialty coffee shops offer blends consisting of a mixture of the Arabica Robusta beans, and the Robusta beans are more bitter It is an Arabica, often used to prepare espresso coffee, and this type is often served with the addition of cream and sugar, unlike the Arabica beans.
The difference between Arabica and Robusta
There are several differences between the Arabica beans and the Robusta beans used in preparing coffee around the world:
- Environmental conditions: The Arabica tree grows at a temperature ranging from 15 to 24 degrees, and its length ranges from 2.5 to 4.5 meters, while the Robusta tree ranges from 4.5 to 6.5 meters and grows at a temperature above Arabica.
- The shape of the coffee bean: where the Arabica bean is larger and takes an oval shape with a curve in the middle, while the Robusta has a straight dividing line in the middle.
- Caffeine level: Robusta coffee contains twice as much caffeine as Arabica.
- Price: The price of Arabica coffee is much more expensive than the price of Robusta.
- Places of cultivation: Arabica beans are grown in East Africa, Yemen, southwest Saudi Arabia, and Latin America, while Robusta beans are grown in West and Central Africa, and places in Central Asia such as India, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Arabic coffee names
There are many names given to Arabic coffee, as it is the most famous hot drink that is constantly served in cafes, shops and restaurants. Therefore, there are many names given to Arabic coffee, and the following are the most prominent of them: 
One of the best types of Arabic coffee, as it is served inside a pot called “Al-Dala”, along with some types of dates. Saudi coffee is prepared using cold water that is added to the roasted coffee, then it is settled on a very quiet rare, and sometimes cloves, saffron or cardamom are added to it. Or cinnamon, but cardamom is the most used ingredient in the preparation of Saudi coffee.
Yemeni coffee appeared for the first time in the thirteenth century AD, and it is used to prepare the finest coffee in the world. There are many types of Yemeni coffee, the most prominent of which are as follows:
- Husk coffee: It is a rare coffee where the husks of the coffee fruit are used in its preparation, and it is often consumed in the evening.
- Yemeni morning coffee: which is prepared from roasted ground coffee with the addition of ginger and sugar. It is taken in the morning and prepared from the finest coffee seeds, and helps to increase concentration.
- White coffee: It is a light and simple type that is prepared in Yemen and all the countries of the Arabian Gulf, and it was named by this name to prepare its seeds by roasting them at a very high temperature to come out a light color.
Green coffee is prepared using Arabica coffee seeds, and is prepared using unroasted coffee seeds, and it has many benefits for the human body, as it contains a large percentage of chlorogenic acid, and is prepared by boiling a cup of water with the addition of a tablespoon of coffee, and left to boil for 15 minutes. .
It is a coffee that is prepared in Syria and Jordan and is one of the most famous types of Arabic coffee, and it differs from Saudi coffee in terms of the water used in preparation, where a large amount of water is used to prepare Aleppo coffee, which is prepared by placing water in a special bowl for preparing coffee, and then Add sugar, then add a spoon of coffee to each cup of coffee, and leave the coffee to full maturity on a quiet rare.
It is prepared using Arabica coffee, and despite its Turkish origin, it is considered the most prepared type in the Arab world. It is prepared by boiling water with sugar and cardamom, and after boiling them, ground coffee is added, and sometimes it is prepared by boiling the coffee with the previous ingredients and leaving the mixture on the fire until it is cooked In many cases, milk is used instead of water in the preparation of Turkish coffee.
How to make Turkish coffee on its origins with 10 different recipes
The best types of ready-made Arabic coffee
Coffee has become the most famous international and Arab drink that is drank daily by millions, as it helps focus and acts as a natural stimulant for the human mind, in addition to its distinctive taste preferred by coffee lovers. Here is a list of the most famous ready-made Arabic coffee brands:
- Ben Silas: One of the most famous brands that provide ready-made coffee, offering roasted, light and plain coffee, and many other types.
- Bin Shaheen: It is a famous brand that provides ready-made ground coffee.
- Bin Muhammad Effendi Turki: It is a brand that started in Turkey and then spread to the Arab countries, and it offers many different flavors of coffee.
- Al Oroba Coffee: One of the largest brands in the Arab countries specialized in the manufacture of the finest Arabica coffee.
- Ben Al-Ameed: It is a Jordanian brand characterized by providing coffee with a strong and distinctive flavor.
- Bin Abdul Maaboud: It is a brand that started in Yemen and then was distributed in the rest of the Arab countries.
- Bin Abu Auf: It is the latest brand in the history of the coffee industry, but it has gained great popularity, as it offers many distinct flavors.
The most famous types of Arabic coffee
There is a group of Arab coffee types that are prepared, and the Arab countries are famous for them. Below we present the most famous types of Arabic coffee:
Yemeni mountain coffee
Yemeni coffee is similar to Ethiopian coffee in its appearance and nature, and there are many types such as Annabi coffee, which is similar to Ethiopian mocha coffee despite its lighter character than Yemeni coffee, and sometimes Yemeni coffee is mixed with chocolate, and Yemeni coffee is cultivated in the central mountains region in Yemen, where it has been cultivated for more than 500 years.
Ben Harari coffee
It is the coffee located in the Harar region of Ethiopia, and its beans are characterized by yellow, green or sometimes golden color. Bin Al Harar is divided into 3 types:
- Longberry: Its beans are large in size.
- Shortberry: Smaller than longberry seed.
- Mocha: The most expensive coffee bean in the world.
It is the best type of coffee in the Arab world and the best seller in Yemen, where Khawlani coffee is grown in the mountainous regions of Yemen.
The most expensive coffee in the world
There are many types of coffee seeds that are expensive, because they are made from rare and small seeds and obtaining them requires a lot of effort and money, and the price of a kilo of these types sometimes reaches more than 500 US dollars, but it is the favorite drink of millions around the world, and the following We present a list of the most expensive coffees in the world:
Kopi Luwak coffee
Kopi Luwak coffee is made in Indonesia, and the price of a kilo reaches up to 160 dollars. Luwak coffee is known as “civet coffee.” It is made from the droppings of Asian reptiles, by gathering and processing, and it is strange that it is characterized by a delicious and delicious taste.
Saint Helena coffee
It is one of the most expensive types of coffee in the world, and the price of a kilo of it reaches 80 US dollars, and Napoleon Bonaparte ordered it to be planted on the island of Saint Helena because of his strong love for it. The world, caramel and a host of other flavors are added to it.
black ivory coffee
The Thai Black Ivory Coffee Company manufactures black ivory coffee seeds, and it is strange that they are prepared from elephant feces, which consume Arabica coffee beans and then process them during digestion. Black Ivory Coffee to $50.
Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee
The seeds of this coffee are grown in the mountains of Jamaica, which are located at an altitude of 5,000 meters from the ground, and it is famous in Japan, where Japan is one of the largest importers of this brand, and the price of a kilo of it reaches 50 US dollars.
Hawaii Kona coffee
It is one of the most expensive coffee brands around the world, and the price of a kilo reaches 34 dollars, and its price is due to the precious transportation costs, and it is characterized by a different and distinctive flavor.
Hawaii Moluccas coffee
Hawaii is one of the most famous places in the United States of America that manufactures coffee, due to the constant rain and the availability of suitable soil for coffee cultivation.
It is the most expensive type of coffee in the world, and the price per kilo of it reaches 47 US dollars, and it is made in limited quantities, with many different and beautiful flavors, as it is served with Frappuccino with vanilla chips, or ice cream with caramel, as well as strawberries, almonds, powder and soybeans.
Fazenda Santa Ines coffee
It is one of the oldest and most famous brands that manufacture the best coffee seeds at all, and the price of a kilo of them reaches 50 US dollars.
El Salvador los Blanes coffee
It is made in the mountainous regions of El Salvador, so it was called by that name, and is characterized by its rich and distinctive flavour. It is also served alongside many different flavors such as fruit, chocolate and herbs, and the price of a kilo reaches 40 US dollars.
Hacienda La Esmeralda coffee
Esmeralda farms produce the most expensive and best coffee in all the world. Hacienda La Esmeralda coffee costs $350 per kilo, the most expensive coffee in the world.
How to make Arabic coffee
To prepare a cup of Arabic coffee at home, the following ingredients must be prepared:
- 3 tablespoons of ground green coffee.
- A tablespoon of cardamom
- Half a teaspoon of cloves.
- Half a teaspoon of saffron.
- Quarter of a teaspoon of ginger powder.
- liters of water.
How to prepare Arabic coffee
To prepare Arabic coffee at home, follow these steps:
- Grind the cardamom, saffron and cloves.
- Mix the ground flavors mixture with green coffee, then grind them together.
- Boil the water, then add the coffee mixture with the flavors and leave it on a low heat.
- Serve hot with dates or chocolate.
Benefits of Arabic coffee
Arabic coffee has many benefits, including:
- Activate the nervous system.
- Helps attention and focus.
- Helps lose excess weight.
- Balance blood sugar.
- Prevention of many diseases because it contains antioxidants.
- Prevent heart attacks.
- Helping the body burn fat.
harms of arabic coffee
There are many people who take coffee as the first thing in their day before breakfast, and there are those who drink excessively, and here coffee begins to cause many problems, most notably:
- Causing difficulty sleeping and insomnia.
- fast heart rate;
- Congenital malformations of fetuses, when a pregnant woman drinks excessively.
- Iron is not absorbed by the body.
- High cholesterol.
Who is the ottoman sultan who punished drinking coffee with death?
Here we conclude this article, in which we presented the best types of Arabic coffee, the most prominent information about the coffee drink, and the names of Arabic coffee, as we mentioned the best types of ready-made Arabic coffee, and we explained what are the benefits and harms of Arabic coffee.